Powered By Blogger

Here I'm...

Hyderabad/Roorkee, Andhra Pradesh / Haryana, India
Surely, would sound an ordinary attempt that everyone makes, but its the unity and togetherness I'm looking for which shall prove more than just worthfull...

Friday, August 19, 2011

Nothing Is Permanent but Change...

Who created the Universe?
Who sowed the seeds of life?
Where are the creatures that first existed?
Some say they've become extinct,
Some say they've transformed themselves,
Whateva', I fear reminding myself that
"Nothing is Permanent but Change".

Evident is that stars take birth and die,
More prominent one? Life around us is changing by,
With every tick that is passing by,
Trying to figure out the reason why?
Amidst all, I fear reminding myself,
"Nothing is Permanent but Change".

We cherished once the life's variety and diversity,
But the same ingredients have now become a scarcity,
Shall we credit this to the man's pursuit to glory?
No matter what amount of either euphony or cacophony,
Man conceals innocently but will realize slowly,
The fact that I fear reminding myself,
"Nothing is Permanent but Change".

Had it not been for Power and Money,
Could man had evaded this reality?
Thinking & outcrying for Symphony,
He is drained out both physically and mentally,
Poor man!! He is failing to realise,
What I fear reminding myself,
"Nothing is Permanent but Change".

Peace, Suffering and Acceptance
Everything will be gone one day,
No matter what efforts we put to ignore this today,
Greed, Power, Money & Humanity are only temporary,
You will surely fear what I fear reminding myself,
"Nothing is Permanent but Change".


2 comments:

P V Aditya said...

kummesav po !! baga rasav bey ! :) keep it up :)

prasad k.s.v.n said...

whoa...what a poetry....nyc words...