When I'm a little older
I plan to become a teacher
I'll teach the children
With love and affection
Years later, I went to a school
And asked the principal for this job
The principal agreed and I was happy
But when I went to the class, I felt dumb
When I was new to the class
The whole class acted as if they were good
But when I became familiar to them
They showed all their hooliganism
When I'm present in the class
The whole class is quiet and poise :D
But when my period is over
The whole class starts making noise
When I teach the children
They listen very quietly
But, as the bell rings and my period is over
The whole class forgets my teaching nicely :(
I plan to become a teacher
I'll teach the children
With love and affection
Years later, I went to a school
And asked the principal for this job
The principal agreed and I was happy
But when I went to the class, I felt dumb
When I was new to the class
The whole class acted as if they were good
But when I became familiar to them
They showed all their hooliganism
When I'm present in the class
The whole class is quiet and poise :D
But when my period is over
The whole class starts making noise
When I teach the children
They listen very quietly
But, as the bell rings and my period is over
The whole class forgets my teaching nicely :(

No comments:
Post a Comment