Powered By Blogger

Here I'm...

Hyderabad/Roorkee, Andhra Pradesh / Haryana, India
Surely, would sound an ordinary attempt that everyone makes, but its the unity and togetherness I'm looking for which shall prove more than just worthfull...

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Reading Alone Won't Help...

Ya, this is Phanee :)(quite funny?)
n that title describes lil’ bit of me
See, cause I’ve never proliferated much
Hmm.. I haven’t tasted success as such.

This doesn’t happen to be my very first try
Everytime I tried different, people said gud-bye
They bullied me, boo-ed right in my face,
But I’ve enough left in me to take on that disgrace

Oh, I remember (remember)
There were times when ppl jumped right out of the bushes
And provided me with some sort of cushions(cushions)
But with time, people too have changed
Now they don’t give a damn about what I’ve messaged
Forgot to mention, they call me “senseless” at times,
Don’t know where they picked it up from but used it many-a-time

Whacky!! I never bothered to listen to them
This is what I’m now and what I would be then
Obviously, I’m enjoyin’ the fusion here
Ain’t so sure is it the same with you dear
Don’t ponder as ‘m partying with a bottle of beer
Miraculously you all weren’t seen there

Group dances, late night parties have become the fashion mama
How long they would last is just an another saga
Note that I’m not a protagonist in this drama
But you know what, I go to bed with a flask of llama
Don’t laugh…(to the group) Does this sound so absurd to ya
I’m afraid then it’s not me but the problem is ‘coz of ya
Look at your lives... nothing else but another cocoony
Where they forget ways to combat things in reality
Kudos to your guts as you offer no shelter, show no hospitality
But you’re gonna experience the same, one day, this tragedy

All it takes for us to solve this is to have a re-un
Where one speaks up n others just shut up n listen
Hope that I delivered what I always wanted to deliver
I am neither trying being different nor behaving indifferent
Now it’s upto ya, change now and change forever
If it’s not rhyming, so what? The essence is important
Said enough, I’m ending in here
Visit this blog again and find many more like these… CHEERS!!!


4 comments:

Kartheeck said...

hey dude...ur blog is awe some...thats gr8..keep it up
Rahul

Anonymous said...

hiii your blog is too nice but what happened in ur second post ....be truthful...u always try to prove that u are different ...n u tell there that u r not trying to be different..... Mr. RGV.....huf!!!!anyways i must tell u the "teaching" post is damn good....keep posting more ....

Vidyasagar said...

abeooooooooo i got u buddy ..... chal man i am ther with ...par itna mat frust hoo...enjoy life be.....[:P]

Unknown said...

A poetic frustration😊

Vipul