Powered By Blogger

Here I'm...

Hyderabad/Roorkee, Andhra Pradesh / Haryana, India
Surely, would sound an ordinary attempt that everyone makes, but its the unity and togetherness I'm looking for which shall prove more than just worthfull...

Monday, December 10, 2007

Desperation Weathers Life...

There was a time when I felt lonely,
Out I ran from my home to live in reality,
Now I realize how stupider I must have been
'coz when I left my home I couldn't realize that I'd left everything!!!

I was like a soldier running away from his troop
Out came pouring the enemy military
Seeing that he retrospected the inevitable
No chance he had but to relinquish his life
Being an armyman it wasn't new to him
But what he fancied is sickening him now
Left With no other option but to march forward
All arrows piercing through the thin air
Alas! It was savage... It was meant to be...

I was in dire straits being struck in this cob-web
Wanna continue no more this frustrating piece of shit
I admit that I was wrong and have suffered long enough
But don't have the guts to go back home with shivering feet
Parents can never be so heartless is what is known
But I still can't understand what had allured me all these days
'coz even my destiny started becoming gloomy now
Am really out of thoughts... you people please help me out...

Watching me arrive at home brought back the joy in my family
Else staring brings back the feeling of belongingness in me
I wonder why I'd repented for leaving my home
But for which I wouldn't have known the reason for my humility
This snapshot brought me much closer to my loved ones
For now I started recognizing the pearls and the stones
With the only hope that my mistakes have been forgiven
I better start living happily hereafter, once again...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, good going man.......the post is cool and good to see that you have started realising the values of life atleast now....:-)just kiding ...whatever too much improvement from the previous posts....keep posting more ...