It was all rubbish, I felt like girging them
All for the dear "she" I kept my composure
Disgustingly, it was never the real "me"...
She was beautiful, looked very sultry indeed
But never ever did she showered love upon me
For I was called "The man of hatred"
Not just me but all thought none would marry me
As days passed by, her charm took me elsewhere
I even began day-dreaming of her
Was just hoping for some mysterious magic to happen
For it was uneventful as my hopes were shaken
One day, I don't know what had spurred me up
I was desperate to show the love I'd for her
Was thinking of ways to give feathers to my love
Did she arrive? 'coz the breeze along with her tranquilled the air
The whole world seemed as if it came to halt
I kept gazing at her unanswered yet expressive looks
Felt as if she has arrived just for that purpose
Only thing left was me saying out those three dangerous words
To my joy, don't know what had triggered her
Kept pinching myself as I could never believe
Yea, she had something to speak to me
But I too had many unquestioned questions before she could retreat
Speechlessly listened to all that she was saying
Noticed the thick black contours around her big beady eyes
Glam doll for others, my life was she for me
Couldn't digest any thought of me living without her...
Good friends we were in a short span of time
She was always more than a friend to me and she got to know that now
Still she was herself and I was myself
Don't wanna leave a penny moment from now on...

4 comments:
wht the bloody piece of shit is that...?
yeah i kinda agree.... it needs a lot of effort to understand your language my friend. it's not really the vocab or the grammar. it's the flow of ideas that's pretty haphazard. and u put the ideas in such unexpected words and sentences.
but all in all, good work. keep working at it, keep it up!
It is really cool...the way u wrote..especially those words n those sentences...soo..keep going..u really rock..!!
Duh??
Wat just happened?
Post a Comment